As the Investment VP of BAI VC in China, Will Wang has led the venture investments in 20+ tech startups, including:
- China's leading fitness platform Keep (Keep健身）
- The AI-powered travel planning SaaS Mioji （妙计旅行）
- The AI-powered news and notification platform Jike （即刻）
- The AI-powered global e-commerce platform Club Factory
- The AI-powered social e-commerce platform See
- The innovative mobile bike sharing network Mobike （摩拜单车）
- China's leading liquor distribution network Yi Jiu Pi （易酒批）
- Global-based leading gay social app Blued
- Global-based next generation video editing platform VUE
- Global-based content social platform in MENA called Muper
- China's leading travel sharing platform Xiaozhu （小猪短租）
- China's top Movie critic and distribution platform DS Movie （毒舌电影）
- China's leading mobile car-owner community Che Lun（车轮）
Prior to joining BAI, Tianfan worked at China's first student consulting company, providing social media strategy consultancy for leading global sports brand in China. Before that, he has interned in Frog Design, Roland Berger Strategy Consultants, ExxonMobil, Bain & Company and Gobi Partners Venture Capital. As a believer in social entrepreneurship, he has founded a campus information platform and recruiting site for charity organizations. During his master holiday break, he volunteered for microfinance in Africa. Tianfan is a winning team member of ""Talent Meets Bertelsmann"" China Workshop in 2011.
Tianfan received his Masters in Management degree from London Business School. Before that he graduated from Shanghai International Studies University.